[Linux-cluster] Multihome network configuration not working .!

Patrick Caulfield pcaulfie at redhat.com
Mon Sep 27 13:26:19 UTC 2004

On Mon, Sep 27, 2004 at 11:23:15AM +0300, Andriy Galetski wrote:
> Hi !
> I want to use Multihome network configuration with broadcast
> but it is not working. ...
>
> When disconnected main connection
> and trying:
> cman_tool join -n cl020
>
> On other node receive:
> Sep 27 10:36:13 cl10 kernel: CMAN: node cl20 rejoining
> Sep 27 10:36:17 cl10 kernel: CMAN: node cl20 is not responding - removing
> from the cluster

You shouldn't specify the alternative node name in this case. Just a normal
cman_tool join should work, cman will try both interfaces during the join
anyway.

If it doesn't, can you enable COMMS & MEMB debugging in cnxman-private.h and
send me the output please? (yes,I know it means a recompile...sorry)

patrick