[Linux-cluster] Problems compiling cluster software on fedora core 3

Jonathan E Brassow jbrassow at redhat.com
Wed Apr 13 14:01:11 UTC 2005

On Apr 13, 2005, at 7:18 AM, birger wrote:

> Then I ran into problems with cmirror wanting dm-log.h and dm-io.h. I
> found these in the device-manager source, but compilation then fails
> with syntax errors.

I shouldn't even be compiling this from the top level.  It's not ready
and there needs to be accompanying device-mapper changes.

Please forgive.  I think cmirror is the last thing to compile, so if
you ignore the error the rest should have installed fine.  If you don't
like the errors, you can comment out cmirror in the makefile - which is
what I'm going to do right now.

  brassow