[Linux-cluster] segfault

Javi Polo javipolo at datagrama.net
Tue Aug 2 07:45:18 UTC 2005

On Aug/01/2005, Javi Polo wrote:

> > The sk_alloc code has changed a few times in the kernel so it might be that the
> > source you have compiled doesn't match the kernel it is running on. Though that
> > usually results in a compile error rather than a runtime one!
> > Which source are you using?
> I'm gonna check out now the svn code in open.datacore.ch .....

Weeeeeeek, error :P

cluster/cman/cnxman.c: In function `cl_alloc_sock':
cluster/cman/cnxman.c:922: warning: passing arg 3 of `sk_alloc' makes pointer from integer without a cast
cluster/cman/cnxman.c:922: warning: passing arg 4 of `sk_alloc' makes integer from pointer without a cast
cluster/cman/cnxman.c: In function `cl_bind':
cluster/cman/cnxman.c:1062: error: structure has no member named `sk_zapped'
cluster/cman/cnxman.c:1086: error: structure has no member named `sk_zapped'
make[2]: *** [cluster/cman/cnxman.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [cluster/cman] Error 2
make: *** [cluster] Error 2
kinoko:/usr/src/linux#

I fixed those as described in https://www.redhat.com/archives/linux-cluster/2005-April/msg00051.html
and https://www.redhat.com/archives/linux-cluster/2005-April/msg00034.html

(with the debian patch I just had to fix the sk_zapped thing)

and the results areeeeeeee:

yuppp, now it does not segfaults .... :)

--
Javier Polo @ Datagrama
902 136 126