[Linux-cluster] ipv6_loopback symbol in 2.6.12

Javi Polo javipolo at datagrama.net
Thu Aug 4 14:32:00 UTC 2005

On Aug/04/2005, Michael Conrad Tadpol Tilstra wrote:

> > lock_gulm: Unknown symbol in6addr_loopback
> gulm requires ipv6.  If you plan on using cman/dlm, you don't need gulm,
> and so can comment it out of the makefiles.

I understand clm/gulm are lock managers ... what advantages has each
one? (or where could I read a little bit about it, I've been on RH
cluster page, but cant understand well what's better from one or
another, and what should I use ... :?

btw, I couldnt test gulm because of this change in 2.6.12 ... has
anybody a patch? O:)

thx

--
Javier Polo @ Datagrama