[Linux-cluster] gnbd/clvm and device mapper : 256 devices limitation ?

brianu brianu at silvercash.com
Wed Aug 24 17:24:43 UTC 2005

Hello,

I have a setup that is similar (except not on that scale), but I'm
missing one piece, I keep getting duplicate PV's when I run vgcreate
-aly & have not had any luck setting up multipath in LVM, although I
know this is not the response you wanted, could you share how you got
device-mapper to create devices twice with the same major/minor numbers?

Regards,

Brian Urrutia
Price Communications Inc.

On Tue, 2005-08-23 at 12:01 -0400, linux-cluster-request at redhat.com
wrote:

> Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 15:21:46 +0200
> From: "Sylvain COUTANT" <sco at adviseo.fr>
     A. > Subject: [Linux-cluster] gnbd/clvm and device mapper : 256
        devices
     B. >         limitation ?