[Linux-cluster] Quorum without fibre channel or shared scsi

Jason Wilkinson jason_wilk at stircrazy.net
Wed Aug 24 19:05:02 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I'm rather new to clustering...so I'd appreciate any help you may be able to
give me. I'm trying to set up a test cluster in advance of purchasing our
SAN. Currently I have several old laptops set up. What I'm trying to do is
to find a way to set up the quorum partition without the more expensive
infrastructure. Is it possible to do it using DRBD or some piece of
software? Do any of you know where I could find a really good howto?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Jason