[Linux-cluster] do_dlm_unlock kernel panic

David Teigland teigland at redhat.com
Sat Aug 27 02:40:27 UTC 2005

On Sat, Aug 27, 2005 at 02:26:04AM +0200, Sylvain COUTANT wrote:

> I got the following error tonight after a network blackout on one -test-
> server :
> dlm: dlm_unlock: lkid 10301 lockspace not found

This means that the cluster manager, cman, has shut down.  When that
happens it forcibily takes down all the dlm lockspaces which results in
the assertion failures below if gfs happens to be running.

There may be more information in /var/log/messages about why cman shut
down, but it's probably because of the network failure.

Dave