[Linux-cluster] clusvcmgrd

kaushalender at bhartitelesoft.com kaushalender at bhartitelesoft.com
Tue Dec 20 02:25:50 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I have installed single node cluster with bonding on Red
Hat Enterprise Linux AS release 3 (Taroon).I am using
2.4.21-4.ELsmp #1 SMP Fri Oct 3 17:52:56 EDT 2003 i686 i686
i386 GNU/Linux kernel.My cluster version is redhat-config-
cluster-1.0.1-4. I am getting following error again and
again
 clusvcmgrd: [27807]: <err> service error: Check status
failed on IP addresses for oracle
Dec  1 03:46:38 smsc-cluster0 clusvcmgrd: [27819]: <err>
service error: Check status failed on IP addresses for SMPP

Nothing happens to interface the clustermanager
automatically loses the ip address of service .when i ping
the ip address it gets ping .Please help me resolving this
issue because this is causing my realtime application to go
down

many thanx in advance

REgards
Kaushalender