[Linux-cluster] ccsd does not run (latest cvs)

Jonathan E Brassow jbrassow at redhat.com
Tue Feb 1 23:24:04 UTC 2005

It's not ccsd, it's magma...  The plugins are not in the spot that
libmagma is expecting them.

There was a new tool added (magma_tool) which may help shed some light.

# here's what mine says
prompt> magma_tool config plugindir
/usr/lib/magma

prompt> ls `magma_tool config plugindir`
magma_gulm.so  magma_sm.so

You may wish to 'cd cluster; make uninstall; make distclean;
./configure; make install'.

  brassow