[Linux-cluster] lock_gulm ERROR

Raj Kumar rajkum2002 at rediffmail.com
Mon Feb 21 17:50:24 UTC 2005

There were no messages!!

/var/log> grep -i gulm me*
messages:Feb 21 10:56:29 server2 lock_gulmd: In main_main.c:254 (v6.0.0) death by: Extra command line parameters. Try again.
messages.1:Feb 19 16:06:27 server2 kernel: lock_gulm: ERROR gulm_LT_recver err -110

I issued lock_gulmd status this morning to check the status of lock servers... The first error message must be from this command since status is not a valid parameter. I was actually trying to

server2 is the client lock server and server1 is the master lock server. There are no error messages on the master lock server either.

Looks like the error messages were not lost:

/var/log> ls -l mes*
-rw-------    1 root     root       219201 Feb 21 11:42 messages
-rw-------    1 root     root      1174142 Feb 20 04:02 messages.1
-rw-------    1 root     root      1496714 Feb 13 04:02 messages.2