[Linux-cluster] lock_gulm ERROR

Raj Kumar rajkum2002 at rediffmail.com
Mon Feb 21 19:54:14 UTC 2005

Here is the output of gulm_tool getstats <server>

I_am = Master
quorum_has = 1
quorum_needs = 1
rank = 0
quorate = true
GenerationID = 1106237330010385
run time = 2778015
pid = 14115
verbosity = Default
failover = disabled
locked = 1

I_am = Client
Master = server2
rank = -1
quorate = true
GenerationID = 1106237330010385
run time = 2770611
pid = 20313
verbosity = Default
failover = disabled
locked = 1

What does "locked = 1" in the output mean? Is the problem apparent in the above output?

Thank you,
Raj