[Linux-cluster] lock_gulm ERROR

Michael Conrad Tadpol Tilstra mtilstra at redhat.com
Mon Feb 21 20:38:24 UTC 2005

Raj Kumar wrote:
> Thanks for the information.
> What could be the problem in my case? I didn't restart the servers yet
> with the concern that it might screw up the filesystem. I want to figure
> out what is the cause of the actual problem and correct it!!!

I don't know.  I've never seen a timeout error in the gulm_LT_recver
before.  The only clues would have come from other gulm messages in the
logs, and since there aren't any, I cannot say much.
What version of the code are you using?

Restarting the servers at this point should not make things any worse.

--
Michael Conrad Tadpol Tilstra