[Linux-cluster] redhat cluster, or cluster project questions?

Walker, Bruce J bruce.walker at hp.com
Mon Feb 21 22:13:21 UTC 2005

What about it.  When we have 2.6 GFS integrated with OpenSSI, we will support it.  If you mean what about gndb instead of DRBD, i'm not aware that gndb provides replication;  I thought it was just a way to access a remote block device.  I believe RH is working on enhancements to CLVM to provide cross-node replication, however.

Bruce