[Linux-cluster] gfs probelm

maria perez mshk_00 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 17 08:48:04 UTC 2005

>no i didnt create the archive /etc/sysconfig/gfs ??? yet.

 >actually i dont know how will i create it, im using a GFS document and
that
>is not mention in the doc.

>how can i build it and what can i put in it ?

>Thanks.

The only you have to do is: since a console of the system write:

[root at machinename]# nano /etc/sysconfig/gfs
then appear in the console this archive and write into it something like
this;

   POOLS="name_pool1 name_pool2 ...name_pooln"
   CCS_ARCHIVE="/dev/pool/name_pool_cluster"

(name_pool_cluster: pool created for the archive cca of the cluster that you
are usign, in the administration guide of GFS6.0 appear like alpha_cca )

(You can create the file in other way of course)

With this archive the system on the boot or reboot try to stop ther
services: gfs, lock_gulmd, ccsd and pool (I believe it!!!!)

maria