[Linux-cluster] Re: problems about gfs on FC4

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Mon Jul 11 08:31:03 UTC 2005

On Mon, Jul 11, 2005 at 03:26:36PM +0800, Zu Zhihui (祖志辉) wrote:
>  According to the manual of GFS 6.1, GFS 6.1 depends on redhat
> cluster.  FC4 includes the GFS 6.1 rpms. but doesnot include the
> cluster manager.
>
> Then, how to use GFS 6.1 on FC4 ?

The cluster suite is a name for a collection of packages that does
exist in FC4, e.g. cman, ccs, fence, cluster-lvm2.

I'm running an FC4 GFS cluster for quite some time currently migrating
to RHEL4 (I need to repackage device-mapper-multipath and some other
smallish items).
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net