[Linux-cluster] kernel versions supported by -rSTABLE?

Dan B. Phung phung at cs.columbia.edu
Mon Jul 11 18:23:31 UTC 2005

I have errors building with kernels for 2.6.11 and 2.6.8.1.  How would I
check out the versions that are the latest stable for those specific
kernel versions?

(I can send the errors if you'd like, but I think they're generally
recreatable when trying to compile against vanilla versions of these
kernels.)

-dan

On 8, Jul, 2005, Chris Feist declared: