[Linux-cluster] NFS configuration question

AJ Lewis alewis at redhat.com
Wed Jul 13 12:23:30 UTC 2005

On Wed, Jul 13, 2005 at 01:48:52AM +0200, Birger Wathne wrote:
> Eric Kerin wrote:
>

> >The fix seems to already be in the RHEL4, STABLE, and HEAD branches.
> >
> >Is FC4 even a branch that is keep up to date?  You should probably be
> >using either STABLE or RHEL4 for Fedora Core 4.
>
> Knowing which branch to use is a science in itself... :-/

Welcome to CVS.  It's unfortunately really tricky to make this obvious for
everyone.  If you look back in the mail archives, there have been mails sent
describing which branches to use.

> Which branch is used for the FC4 rpm's? As soon as this last fix is in, I
> would like to move to using rpm's on the production servers.

STABLE is used for FC4 AFAIK.  Look at the "Source Code" section of
http://sources.redhat.com/cluster/ for a description of the branches that are
currently active.

Regards,
--
AJ Lewis                                   Voice:  612-638-0500
Red Hat                                    E-Mail: alewis at redhat.com
One Main Street SE, Suite 209
Minneapolis, MN 55414

Current GPG fingerprint = D9F8 EDCE 4242 855F A03D  9B63 F50C 54A8 578C 8715
Grab the key at: http://people.redhat.com/alewis/gpg.html or one of the
many keyservers out there...