[Linux-cluster] RedHat Cluster suite installation

haydar Ali haydar2906 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 5 12:26:44 UTC 2005

Hi Yazan,

Yes I know that I have to use GFS to reach the shared from the two nodes at
the same time but the RedHat technical support said me that I need 3 nodes
(3 servers) connected to my SAN and we have only 2 nodes connected by 2
Fiber channel each.
My question : can I use only 2 nodes in GFS solution??

Thanks

Haydar