[Linux-cluster] GFS freezing

Jon Scottorn jscottorn at possibilityforge.com
Tue Jul 5 17:04:30 UTC 2005

Hi,

   I am wondering what is going wrong with my setup.  I am running a
min-gfs setup with 2 nodes accessing the storage server.  The node that
is the storage server is also acting as a client node.  So I have 2
physical systems only.  I have brought up the cluster and it works
fine.  Both systems can access the gfs share and what not.  When I go to
copy data to the share with rsync, or scp or cp, they gfs system freezes
and doesn't finish putting the data on gfs.  It will get about half way
through and that's it.  Have I missed something in the setup or what
else would I be missing?

Thanks,

Jon