[Linux-cluster] GFS freezing

Jon Scottorn jscottorn at possibilityforge.com
Tue Jul 5 19:40:25 UTC 2005

We already have #2 setup that way.  Also we are not flooding the
network.  I am copying data from with the storage server.  Also.  Here
is what my gfs_tool df displays.  I am wondering if the inodes and such
being so low will cause an issue.  I would think that is shouldn't be
what it is.

SB lock proto = "lock_dlm"
  SB lock table = "SAN1:VserversFS"
  SB ondisk format = 1309
  SB multihost format = 1401
  Block size = 4096
  Journals = 4
  Resource Groups = 2794
  Mounted lock proto = "lock_dlm"
  Mounted lock table = "SAN1:VserversFS"
  Mounted host data = ""
  Journal number = 0
  Lock module flags =
  Local flocks = FALSE
  Local caching = FALSE
  Oopses OK = FALSE

  Type           Total          Used           Free           use%
  inodes         5              5              0              100%
  metadata       66             66             0              100%
  data           182996209      0              182996209      0%