[Linux-cluster] GFS panic: sm_membership.c

Poul Petersen petersp at alleft.com
Sun Jul 10 20:47:34 UTC 2005

	Hmmm. I dug thru the mailing list and saw a few references to *NOT*
using software RAID with GFS. So, I tried just using a physical disk and
switched to using GNBD instead of AoE. I also tried moving up to the
CVS version of the cluster software. Unfortunately, I get the exact
same kernel panic, same error, everything. I'm really not sure where
I am going wrong, but I basically can not get GFS to work at all :(

-poul