[Linux-cluster] IP adress missing from interface (sometimes)

JACOB_LIBERMAN at Dell.com JACOB_LIBERMAN at Dell.com
Thu Jul 14 14:26:35 UTC 2005

I am sure this is not helpful at all, but I remember in the old rhel 2.1
clustering, you could set a management IP that would bond to a single
active cluster node... Not necessarily the service owver. Everyone would
confuse the management IP with the service IP and set them to the same
address. Then, when you would move the resource, the IP would stay with
the original node rather than migrating with the service. I don't think
rhel3 clustering has a management interface option, though.