[Linux-cluster] Power switch

Andrew C. Dingman adingman at cook-inc.com
Mon Jul 18 16:11:08 UTC 2005

I've got a handful of AP7901 switches that I like. The fencing agent is
very brittle with regard to configuration changes on the 7901, though,
because the menus can change as a result of permission changes. I ended
up writing my own which I think is a bit more tolerant of different
switch configurations. I *know* it's more tolerant of the switch
configuration I use. I posted that fencing agent here ages ago, I think,
and never got a response, but I'll post it again if anyone is
interested.

I've also heard that WTI switches are good, but I have no experience
with them.