[Linux-cluster] kernel: CMANsendmsg failed: -101

Jeff Harr jharr at opsource.net
Tue Jul 19 20:27:22 UTC 2005

Thanks for the reply, Lon.  I'm not sure why cman would spin forever
considering that ILO is one of the configurable power fences, and it is
supposed to turn the server off in case of a network disconnect.  The
SAN stays up, by the way.

Regarding shutdowns: I'm not actually performing a shutdown - ILO is.

Thanks again,
Jeff