[Linux-cluster] List of supported apc Masterswitches

Lon Hohberger lhh at redhat.com
Tue Jul 19 20:28:34 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-07-18 at 00:16 +0200, blaster at kofler.eu.org wrote:
> Hello,
>
> we are interested to implement the GFS 6.1 with the fencing using an apc
> Masterswitch.
>
> But which models are supported - is there any list available?
>
> We would be especially interested to use the APC Masterswitch AP9222 and the
> Management Card AP9606.

We have not tested the AP9222, but I think we've tested the 9225 + 9606.
Please let us know if the AP9222 works for you.  If it doesn't, please
send a typescript of the following in both Outlet User and Administrator
modes:

- reboot a port
- power off a port
- power on a port

Please send a raw typescript, if possible (see "man script").  You can
change your IPs and passwords, but please leave everything else the
same.

-- Lon