[Linux-cluster] Lock manager serving multiple clusters

Rich Paredes rparedes at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 00:55:02 UTC 2005

Can 1 server serve as a dedicated lock manager for multiple clusters?
We have (2) 2-node clusters with CCS quorum on SAN.  We want to make
another node (a 5th node) that will have access to both quorums and be
a third lock manager for both clusters.   A couple of issues I've
noticed is that you cannot start multiple ccsd daemons because it
tries to bind to localhost port 50006 (I think that is the port
number)

Any help will be appreciated.

-Rich