[Linux-cluster] RE: [Clusters_sig] Next Cluster SIG conf call Thursday, June 9th 9am PDT

Walker, Bruce J bruce.walker at hp.com
Wed Jun 1 18:58:33 UTC 2005

Daniel,

It is certainly NOT an SSI meeting.  I certainly did contact the
filesystem people via the linux-cluster mailing list (all my messages on
this topic have been sent to both linux-cluster (filesystem mailing
list) and clusters_sig.  Please check your mail.

As I indicated, I have attendance from several cluster projects (SSI and
non-SSI) and I would very much like GFS and OCFS2 representation.

I would like this meeting to build on the Germany conference, as I
indicated.   Copy of the announcement (sent to clusters_sig and
linux-clusters is included below):