[Linux-cluster] ddraid, aoe howto

Ernad Husremovic ernad.husremovic at sigma-com.net
Thu Jun 2 09:42:14 UTC 2005

Hi,
On this mailing list I have found announcement about ddraid. It also
pointed me to the main page of this project
http://sourceware.org/cluster/ddraid/.
I have downloaded ddraid.0.0.5.tgz but there is no README.
I am interested are there any other resources - howto's preferably :).

My intention is to setup cluster system on debian/ubuntu (based on the
source from Bastian Blank <waldi at debian.org> -
http://lophos.multibuild.org/svn/cluster/)  , with redundant AoE network
storage devices
(http://www.coraid.com/support/linux/EtherDrive-2.6-HOWTO.html) and, of
course, GFS on top of it. It seems to me that ddraid could be really
effective solution. I am aware that this is not (right now) productive
ready solution.

Thank you in advance.
---
Ernad Husremovic