[Linux-cluster] How to set up lock_gulm with RHEL4 branch?

Jonathan E Brassow jbrassow at redhat.com
Fri Jun 10 16:00:15 UTC 2005

pull out the cman section and replace with something like:
<gulm>
         <lockserver name="tng1-1"/>
         <lockserver name="tng1-2"/>
         <lockserver name="tng1-3"/>
</gulm>

then start lock_gulmd -- the initscript should take care of this.

Be sure to set your GFS lock option to lock_gulm (the -p option to
mkfs).  If you don't want to remake your fs, you can use gfs_tool to
change the locking protocol.

  brassow