[Linux-cluster] cluster suite question

JACOB_LIBERMAN at Dell.com JACOB_LIBERMAN at Dell.com
Sun Jun 19 19:28:27 UTC 2005

Yazan,

No. Oracle 10G has a native cluster file system (OCFS) and native
process migration management.

However, you can use Oracle in conjunction with GFS if you choose to.
There are several whitepapers on RedHat's site that document this
procedure.

Thanks, Jacob