[Linux-cluster] Re: cluster/magma-plugins/gulm gulm.c

Fabio Massimo Di Nitto fabbione at fabbione.net
Tue Jun 21 07:30:31 UTC 2005

Lon Hohberger wrote:
> On Sat, 2005-06-18 at 14:38 +0200, Fabio Massimo Di Nitto wrote:
>

> I didn't take it personally. ;)  I believe the RHEL4U1 branch is dead at
> this point.

meh.. not too long ago i was told to use U1 :) even if the development model
for this project was explained to me, i still find it confusing.

My understanding was that there are N branches (other than head) that should
have the same userland and differ only for the kernel side that are (of course)
tuned for the specific release.

Wouldn't be an option to rearrange the repository to make it simpler? I also
noticed quite a bunch of people with my same issue, often asking questions
on IRC on what branch to use.

> Fixes which go into the U1 branch should have all gone in to the RHEL4
> parent branch, but not vice-versa.

Ok, i guess i will have to switch branch again :)

Thanks
Fabio

--
no signature file found.