[Linux-cluster] CVS Branch information (ie. which branch should I check out?)

Chris Feist cfeist at redhat.com
Tue Jun 21 15:13:09 UTC 2005

Currently there are 3 active branches for the cluster project: STABLE, RHEL4 &
HEAD.

If you are just checking code out to get it to run on your system we recommend
using the STABLE branch.  We intend to keep it updated to build against the
latest vanilla kernel (http://www.kernel.org).

If you want the latest bleeding edge code (almost guaranteed not to work).
You can check out code against the HEAD branch.

You can also check out code which is built against the RHEL4 kernels by using
the RHEL4 branch.

The FC4 branch has been abandoned in favor of the STABLE branch.

Thanks,
Chris