[Linux-cluster] Simplest 4 node GFS 6.1 cluster

JACOB_LIBERMAN at Dell.com JACOB_LIBERMAN at Dell.com
Thu Jun 23 18:54:05 UTC 2005

Troy,

What is the model/vendor of the switch? What are the models/vendors of
the servers? I ran into a similar problem in our lab (no network power
switches) and there are a few ways to get around that problem.

Thanks, jacob