[Linux-cluster] Multinode Cluster

Jon Scottorn jscottorn at possibilityforge.com
Wed Jun 29 22:24:28 UTC 2005

Hi,

    I am wondering if there is a way to configure a multinode cluster to
operate the same way as a two_node cluster?

For example, I have 4 nodes and I want it so that if any node goes
inactive that it won't affect the cluster so even if I end up only
having 1 node functioning the cluster will still function and when the
non-functioning nodes come back up they will just join back in and work.

The reason why I am looking for this is I want to export a block device
to all of these nodes and have them all be able to see the files that
are on it.

Thanks,

Jon