[Linux-cluster] A few GFS newbie questions: journals, etc

Dan B. Phung phung at cs.columbia.edu
Thu Jun 30 14:55:07 UTC 2005

I kinda have the same configuration as you.  I have all nodes with
one vote, and I start up the first node like thie:

cman_tool join -w -e 1

then I bring up the rest of the cluster.  when the nodes get reduced
under quorum, I login to one of the nodes to reset the expected votes
to 1 to reestablish the quorum:

cman_tool expected -e 1

-dan

On 30, Jun, 2005, Jon Scottorn declared: