[Linux-cluster] Build errors

Alban Crequy alban.crequy at apinc.org
Fri Mar 25 17:30:14 UTC 2005

Le vendredi 11 mars 2005 à 10:13, Bruce Korb a écrit:
> Is this a known issue, or something I should chase down?
> Superficially, it looks like a missing ``-I'' option which
> should be pointing to /home/bkorb/RHCluster/bld-cluster/build/incdir
> instead of /home/bkorb/RHCluster/bld-cluster/build/incdir/cluster.
> TIA for any help. Regards, Bruce

I had the same problem. I found 2 workarounds but I don't know if it
there are good.

1/ Don't use "make" but "make install". The default Makefile target
seems to be broken. "make install" resolves the problem.

- or -

2/ cd cman-kernel && make install
   cd magma && make install
This will copy cluster/cnxman-socket.h to /usr/include and let gcc find
it.

I wonder which architecture do you use. I had exactly the same problem
with x86_64 (Intel Xeon). And I had to use

./configure --libdir=/usr/lib64

Without --libdir=/usr/lib64, I also had some problems.

--
Alban