[Linux-cluster] piranha trouble

Jose Aguilera jaguilera at opentrade.com.mx
Wed Mar 16 18:04:26 UTC 2005

Hi!

I'm trying to install priranha in a couple of Sun Z20 with 4 GB RAM
each, two ethernet cards, etc.

The problem is: I need to setup five services in two VIP each service
with differente port. Unfortunatelly the piranha only works with one
service at time, the rest four sends the "Fail to connect" message. Is
this normal??

this is my lvs.cf

serial_no = 109
primary = 192.168.100.18
service = lvs
backup_active = 1
backup = 192.168.100.19
heartbeat = 1
heartbeat_port = 539
keepalive = 6
deadtime = 18
network = nat
debug_level = NONE
gateway = 10.0.0.9
virtual http1 {
     active = 1
     address = 192.168.100.8 eth0:2
     vip_nmask = 255.255.255.0
     port = 8443
     send = "GET / HTTP/1.0\r\n\r\n"
     expect = "HTTP"
     use_regex = 0
     load_monitor = none
     scheduler = lc
     protocol = tcp
     timeout = 6
     reentry = 15
     quiesce_server = 0
     server consola00 {
         address = 10.0.0.20
         active = 1
         weight = 1
     }
     server consola01 {
         address = 10.0.0.21
         active = 1
         weight = 1
     }
}
virtual https {
     active = 1
     address = 192.168.100.9 eth0:1
     vip_nmask = 255.255.255.0
     port = 8443
     send = "GET / HTTP/1.0\r\n\r\n"
     expect = "HTTP"
     use_regex = 0
     load_monitor = none
     scheduler = lc
     protocol = tcp
     timeout = 6
     reentry = 15
     quiesce_server = 0
     server consola00 {
         address = 10.0.0.25
         active = 1
         weight = 1
     }
     server consola01 {
         address = 10.0.0.26
         active = 1
         weight = 1
     }
}
virtual socket {
     active = 1
     address = 192.168.100.9 eth0:1
     vip_nmask = 255.255.255.0
     port = 3000
     use_regex = 0
     load_monitor = none
     scheduler = lc
     protocol = tcp
     timeout = 6
     reentry = 15
     quiesce_server = 0
     server consola00 {
         address = 10.0.0.25
         active = 1
         weight = 1
     }
     server consola01 {
         address = 10.0.0.26
         active = 1
         weight = 1
     }
}
virtual socket1 {
     active = 1
     address = 192.168.100.9 eth0:1
     vip_nmask = 255.255.255.0
     port = 4000
     use_regex = 0
     load_monitor = none
     scheduler = lc
     protocol = tcp
     timeout = 6
     reentry = 15
     quiesce_server = 0
     server consola00 {
         address = 10.0.0.25
         active = 1
         weight = 1
     }
     server consola01 {
         address = 10.0.0.26
         active = 1
         weight = 1
     }
}
virtual ftp {
     active = 0
     address = 192.168.100.9 eth0:1
     vip_nmask = 255.255.255.0
     port = 7100
     use_regex = 0
     load_monitor = none
     scheduler = lc
     protocol = tcp
     timeout = 6
     reentry = 15
     quiesce_server = 0
     server consola00 {
         address = 10.0.0.25
         active = 1
         weight = 1
     }
     server consola01 {
         address = 10.0.0.26
         active = 1
         weight = 1
     }
}
virtual vnc {
     active = 0
     address = 192.168.100.9 eth0:1
     vip_nmask = 255.255.255.0
     port = 5900
     use_regex = 0
     load_monitor = none
     scheduler = lc
     protocol = tcp
     timeout = 6
     reentry = 15
     quiesce_server = 0
     server consola00 {
         address = 10.0.0.25
         active = 1
         weight = 1
     }
     server consola01 {
         address = 10.0.0.26
         active = 1
         weight = 1
     }
}
virtual ssh {
     active = 0
     address = 192.168.100.9 eth0:1
     vip_nmask = 255.255.255.0
     port = 22
     use_regex = 0
     load_monitor = none
     scheduler = lc
     protocol = tcp
     timeout = 6
     reentry = 15
     quiesce_server = 0
     server consola00 {
         address = 10.0.0.25
         active = 1
         weight = 1
     }
     server consola01 {
         address = 10.0.0.26
         active = 1
         weight = 1
     }
}

I'm working with RHAS 3 Update 4 with RHCS for AS 3 U 4; for AMD64.

In advance, Thx!

--
Ing. Jose Ma. Aguilera Mendez
RHCT, SuSE Linux Professional
Tecnologias
OpenTrade, S.A. de C.V. ... Solo linux.
Av. Eugenia #1013, Col. del Valle, Mexico, D.F.
+52(55)8500-8031
Nextel 52*207369*7
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This electronic mail transmission may
contain information that is confidential, privileged, proprietary,
or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you are not
authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message,
any part of it, or any attachments.  If you have received this
message in error, please delete this message and any attachments
from your system without reading the content and notify the sender
immediately of the inadvertent transmission.  There is no intent on
the part of the sender to waive any privilege, including the
attorney-client privilege, which may attach to this communication.

AVISO DE CONFIDENCIALIDAD: Este correo electrónico puede contener
información que es confidencial, privilegiada, personal o bien estar
legalmente prohibida su publicación.  Si usted no es el receptor
designado, por este medio se le notifica que no está autorizado a
leer, imprimir, retener, copiar o divulgar, cualquier parte de él o
de sus anexos.  Si usted ha recibido este mensaje por error, favor
de borrarlo totalmente así como sus anexos sin leer su contenido y
notificar inmediatamente a quien lo envía.  Quien lo envía no tiene
ninguna intención de desistirse a cualquier privilegio, respecto a
la confidencialidad, incluyendo el de abogado-cliente, referente a
este comunicado.