[Linux-cluster] GFS Info Required ....

Yazan Al-Sheyyab yazan at ccs.com.jo
Mon Mar 28 07:32:18 UTC 2005

Here is two documentation about GFS and examples about using GFs.

Hope it will be usefull for you , but please check the version of your
desired gfs cause these may be older version but it must give you an idea.

Regards

Yazan Al-Sheyyab
Systems Support Engineer
Computer and Communications Systems
Amman- Jordan
Tel : (962-6) 5344088
Mobile : (962-79) 6644582
Fax : (962-6) 5346494
E-mail : yazan at ccs.com.jo

CCS ( Jordan) Ltd. can be visited at www.ccs.com.jo. This email (and/or any
attachments) may contain confidential or privileged information or
copyrighted material. Any unauthorised use may be unlawful. This email is
intended solely for the addressee and may contain personal views that are
not the views of CCS.
If you feel you have received this in error, please contact the sender and