[Linux-cluster] Re: Problems compiling RHEL4 branch on FC3

Dan B. Phung phung at cs.columbia.edu
Tue May 3 01:26:43 UTC 2005

this may be related, but when I compile from the RHEL4 branch, I
get many errors which seem related to the kernel patched headers
in <kernel-src>/include/cluster not being updated, such as:
cman-kernel/src/cnxman.c:478: error: `CLUSTER_LEAVEFLAG_NORESPONSE'
undeclared

things are fine after I copy the cnxman.h from cman-kernel/src.

-dan

On 2, May, 2005, Michael Conrad Tadpol Tilstra declared: