[Linux-cluster] Dell/EMC AX100 experience?

Naoki naoki at valuecommerce.com
Mon May 9 08:06:03 UTC 2005

Shockingly limited raid options (raid 5 only).
Bizarre stuff like only allowing the hot spare on the second row of
disks which means you can't have the top and bottom row of disks as
separate raid sets.
Poor management system, setup is the proverbial.
No LED on the front.

The features of the Maxtronic (http://www.maxtronic.com/) blow it away.
I'm pretty sure most other arrays would as well.