[Linux-cluster] Re: [Clusters_sig] Planning a Cluster meeting at OLS

Daniel Phillips phillips at redhat.com
Wed May 11 02:04:06 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 10 May 2005 21:07, Walker, Bruce J wrote:
> Daniel,
> There is a single BoF slot of perhaps 1.5 hours.  The difference is
> 12-16 hours vs. 1.5.  The way I see it we will continue the work done
> at the Germany summit at the pre-OLS meeting. At the BoF we will just
> have time to report on what has been discussed/agreed/proposed in the
> summit and pre-OLS meetings.

If there is support for this then I will do what I can to pitch in and
help.  But it's a pretty tall order.  You did not address the question
of sponsorship, and I can't vouch for the chances of Red Hat funding
travel to two dedicated cluster events a month apart.  Maybe back in
1999 that would have worked!

We might have better luck getting the BOF spots at OLS expanded.

Regards,

Daniel