[Linux-cluster] Re: [Clusters_sig] minutes from 07apr2005

David Teigland teigland at redhat.com
Wed May 11 07:06:44 UTC 2005

On Wed, May 11, 2005 at 12:47:56AM -0400, Daniel Phillips wrote:
> On Tuesday 10 May 2005 23:24, David Teigland wrote:
> > > See here:
> > >    http://people.redhat.com/~teigland/sca.pdf
> >
> > That's extremely outdated and became largely irrelevant long ago.
> > The successor is still taking shape, but integrating with the
> > development of other groups is a key factor and something we're
> > making good progress on.
>
> So when are you going to reveal to the rest of us, your new grand
> designs?

Well, derision certainly won't get you very far.  But, I'm happy to answer
polite questions, do you have one?

There's been a lot of email discussing the new, and still evolving,
approaches we're taking to infrastructure surrounding gfs.  If you missed
all that perhaps you'll find the archives a helpful place to start.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/linux-cluster/
http://lists.osdl.org/pipermail/clusters_sig/
http://lists.osdl.org/pipermail/openais/
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-kernel&r=1&w=2

Once things become more certain and I've made more progress, I'll
summarize how the new things are working for those who don't follow
closely.

Dave