[Linux-cluster] RHEL4AS w/ cvs RHEL4 branch

Rodriguez, Antonio ARodriguez at INNODATA-ISOGEN.COM
Wed May 25 08:54:16 UTC 2005

Thanks for the quick reply.

Yes, my cluster.conf contains this line (required in two node cluster
configuration).
<cman two_node="1" expected_votes="1">
  </cman>

There's also a fencing messages on the surviving node, saying that the
failed node should be restarted before any recovery can proceed. Waiting

for the node to rejoin the cluster or manual acknowledgement...

Does this mean that I cannot use the surviving node to host my resources
while my other node is fenced?

Clustat says that my cluster is still qourate even with one node
remaining.

Please enlighten me.

Thanks,
Antonio Rodriguez