[Linux-cluster] RHEL4 clustering/GFS

Jason Lanclos jason at selu.edu
Thu May 26 13:52:19 UTC 2005

I've been testing RHEL4 with clustering/gfs using the RHEL4 cvs.

We are looking at upgrading our mail servers from RHAS 2.1 to RHEL4 and
we would like to utilize gfs to help distribute the work on the machines.

My question is.. How does the CVS cluster/gfs differ from
cluster/gfs sold by RedHat for RHEL4?
http://www.redhat.com/apps/commerce/rha/gfs/

BTW, is anyone going to the RedHat Summit in New Orleans?

--
Jason Lanclos
Systems Administrator