[Linux-cluster] RHEL4 clustering/GFS

Jason Lanclos jason at selu.edu
Thu May 26 14:22:57 UTC 2005

Michael,
	Thanks.. That what I was thinking, but I wasn't sure.
	I was browsing the documentation on redhats site for GFS/Clustering,
	and it appeared that the only locking technique was by using gulm,
	and there are several references to a pool manager, but in looking at what
    I've pulled down from cvs, there isn't any pool manager.
	So I'm assuming this is old documentation.. Is there updated documentation
	for clustering/gfs?

--
Jason Lanclos
Systems Administrator