[Linux-cluster] [cluster-1.01.00] Lock_gulmd startup position

Velu Erwan erwan at seanodes.com
Wed Nov 2 14:27:17 UTC 2005

One of my nodes had crashed (the lockserver node) and some was rebooting...
Ok this situation is really weird... but as my lockserver wasn't able to
reboot, lock_gulmd of the other nodes are waiting.

But lock_gulmd is started at position 22 in the initscript (S22) and
usually sshd is started later (S55).
It means that if nodes can't find the master node because there is a
cluster.conf with a lockserver defined and if your lockserver is not
started or reachable your rebooting nodes are blocked and you can't ssh
them !

Is it possible to start the lock_gulmd after sshd ?

Erwan,