[Linux-cluster] RHSCv4 2-node cluster hangs whilestartingfenced

Hirantha Wijayawardena hirantha at vcs.informatics.lk
Thu Nov 3 05:28:16 UTC 2005

Hi All,

Thanks a lot for your support..

My cluster is running smooth now but I need to change what Dave and Lon
suggests. I will re-configure as Dave says and if not second option he
suggested. Lon's guide read the same configuration but I didn't get
<method name="1"/>
	<device name="HPiLO_node1"/>
</method>

What does it means?

Please advice as I needed to understand to setup RHCS

Thanks in advice

- Hirantha