[Linux-cluster] cluster service development - question

Lon Hohberger lhh at redhat.com
Tue Oct 4 16:50:18 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-10-04 at 12:40 -0400, Lon Hohberger wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-10-04 at 17:50 +0200, Christian Niessner wrote:
> > hi,
> >
> > i'm currently developing a cluster service for the cluster release
> > 1.00.00. It's using libmagma for messaging and node membership
> > maintainance, and these parts work really well.. But i also have to
> > maintain a list of all configured nodes.
> >
> > What is the 'best practice' to get this list? (Node id and name would be
> > fine...) It doesn't seem do be possible with libmagma...

Ugh, I read this wrong.

Here you go.  It's part of a rewrite of clustat which has "how to get
this stuff from ccsd" built right in.  I haven't committed this yet, but
will soon as part of a larger clustat rewrite.

ccs_member_list() returns cluster_member_list_t *.

build_member_list does that, but compares it against who is in the
configuration (and in this case, who is running rgmanager).  It's kind
of hackish the way I'm overloading the cm_state field with a bunch of
bitflags, but it works.

-- Lon