[Linux-cluster] Re: GFS, what's remaining

Joel Becker Joel.Becker at oracle.com
Sun Sep 4 09:39:10 UTC 2005

On Sun, Sep 04, 2005 at 02:18:36AM -0700, Andrew Morton wrote:
> 	take-and-drop-lock -d domainxxx -l lock1 -e "do stuff"

	Ahh, but then you have to have lots of scripts somewhere in
path, or do massive inline scripts.  especially if you want to take
another lock in there somewhere.
	It's doable, but it's nowhere near as easy. :-)

Joel

--

"I always thought the hardest questions were those I could not answer.
 Now I know they are the ones I can never ask."

Joel Becker
Senior Member of Technical Staff
Oracle
E-mail: joel.becker at oracle.com