[Linux-cluster] Question...

Gerald G. Gilyeat ggilyeat at jhsph.edu
Wed Sep 21 13:35:18 UTC 2005

Nope, no stack trace was produced that I was able to see.
And yeah, I would have preferred to have one, myself.

I'll check into the suid thing. It's entirely possible one of my users did something like that, since many of them have root on their desktop linux machines.

--
Jerry Gilyeat, RHCE
Systems Administrator